[ubuntu-za] Free Software Day

Leon Gert Marincowitz lmarincowitz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 09:36:49 UTC 2013

Hi all

In last month's Monthly IRC meet I proposed an Ogg camp of sorts. Which I
discovered is also called an "un-conference" where people interested in
technology but mostly Free and open source world meet, present and discuss
things of interest.

There was overwhelming support for creating a conference like that in
September this year.

However the next week I got an email about an invite to help organise the
South African chapter of celebrating Free Software week in September.
I think thats the way to go, open our community and meet people involved in
different communities all around the common goal and purpose of free
software.

Your thoughts?

--
Best