[ubuntu-za] Proxy Server

jako dormakorp at vodamail.co.za
Mon Apr 8 13:11:36 UTC 2013

That might be the problem.

But i want to wait till i can get a new Ubuntu server version since i
only have a 11.04.
Since my 12.04 cd went missing out of the office.

My Origenal system got lightning damage so i want to install 13.04 when
the new system arives.
Then the problem should be worked out.
when i reinstall the system and all its compoments.

Thats why i need a alternative one because the system that i am now
using was my backup that only handled the internal mail.
So it is not a very powerfull system Single core 2ghz and still uses a
80 gig IDE harddrive thats prehistoric.

Jako Smal
IT Manager
Dormakorp

Tel : 051 821 2428
Fax : 086 575 4273
Email : dormakorp at vodamail.co.za

"He who loves practice without theory is like the
sailor who boards ship without a rudder and
compass and never knows where he may cast."
--Leonardo da Vinci