[ubuntu-za] Grub load Icons

Leon Gert Marincowitz lmarincowitz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 11:13:21 UTC 2012

Hi Guys

Where would I safely download Grub icons for startup. I'm bored with the
standard dos like load up.
I've searched but but nothing safe comes through on the software centre and
playing with the grub is dangerous for a computer.

Any ideas where and how I would do this safely?

--
Kind Regards

Leon

Cell: +27 83 982 63 15
Skype: Leon.Marincowitz

Get your own free Cloud to store info digitally: Click here for your own
cloud <https://one.ubuntu.com/referrals/referee/1366981/>

****
**
help microsoft stamp out piracy - give Ubuntu <http://www.ubuntu.com> to a
friend today.
**
to mess up an Ubuntu <http://www.ubuntu.com> box, you need to work at it.
**
The installation instructions stated to install Windows Vista or better.
So I installed Ubuntu <http://www.ubuntu.com>.
**