[ubuntu-za] News: Permanent Venue, ISO's & Durban Developers Group

Una Karlsen smilyborg at strangeminds.org
Wed Sep 26 06:35:56 UTC 2012

46 Kensington... That would be ImplyIT then?

Nice of them to offer, though after I was publicly insulted by one of
the directors at an ISG presentation that I did there, I'm unlikely to
attend anything there in the future.

I'm happy to hear about the developers group. Is there any reason it
hasn't been announced to the Durban Linux User Group list? There used
to be quite an overlap between the old LUG and developer groups.

Disclaimer: I used to work for ImplyIT a number of years back, so
there is some history there.

Thanks for letting us know.

Una Alexia Karlsen
AKA SmilyBorg