[ubuntu-za] The next Ubuntu Launch Party for Johannesburg and Pretoria will be held in Pretoria at the House4Hack House in Centurion on the 27th October 2012.

Hilton Gibson hilton.gibson at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:03:58 UTC 2012

Looks like you okes are gonna have a good one!

On 24 September 2012 15:59, Nico Michael(iBurst)
<nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za>wrote:

> The next Ubuntu Launch Party for Johannesburg and Pretoria will be held in
> Pretoria at the House4Hack House in Centurion on the 27th October 2012.
> Traditionally I delay the launch not to coincide with the official launch
> date,  this guaranteed me success for the last 4 events with the new
> version downloaded and on time
> We have planned something special for the next Ubuntu Launch Party
>
> Its going to be a bring and Braai at the House 4 Hack Shack in centurion
>
> The House 4 Hack has nice facilities and a WIFI network
>
> I need a few volunteers to download some of the files if you wish to
> assist please let me know so we can coordinate this.
>
> I also need 3 volunteers to bring along their gas Braaiers,  I will be
> bringing my own braaier ,  if you wish to assist please let me know so we
> can coordinate this.
>

> Date : 27 th October 2012
> Time : 10h00 onwards
>
> Venue:
> The house is located at 4 Burger Ave in Lyttleton Manor , Centurion ,
> Pretoria
> I managed to find a map to House4hack : http://www.house4hack.co.za/**
> about <http://www.house4hack.co.za/about> (the top map)
>
> --
>

> Kind Regards
>
> Nico Michael
> http://www.arduino.org.za

*Hilton Gibson*
Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025D
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758
http://library.sun.ac.za
http://scholar.sun.ac.za