[ubuntu-za] The next Ubuntu Launch Party for Johannesburg and Pretoria will be held in Pretoria at the House4Hack House in Centurion on the 27th October 2012.

Nico Michael(iBurst) nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Mon Sep 24 13:59:43 UTC 2012

The next Ubuntu Launch Party for Johannesburg and Pretoria will be held
in Pretoria at the House4Hack House in Centurion on the 27th October 2012.
Traditionally I delay the launch not to coincide with the official
launch date,  this guaranteed me success for the last 4 events with the
new version downloaded and on time
We have planned something special for the next Ubuntu Launch Party

Its going to be a bring and Braai at the House 4 Hack Shack in centurion

The House 4 Hack has nice facilities and a WIFI network

I need a few volunteers to download some of the files if you wish to
assist please let me know so we can coordinate this.

I also need 3 volunteers to bring along their gas Braaiers,  I will be
bringing my own braaier ,  if you wish to assist please let me know so
we can coordinate this.