[ubuntu-za] The next Ubuntu Launch Party for Johannesburg and Pretoria is planned for meet on the 13th October .

Dewald Noeth djnoeth at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 12:55:15 UTC 2012

Hi guys, I agree with Johan, please lets keep this list professional.

Nico, I have tried to contact you numerous times about the release party
and am more than willing to help out where I can, but have not had any
response. I have been asked at the monthly meeting (on monday) to collect
all the info for all the release parties. I would then add it to the wiki
as invites and what I would have done is create events on the ubuntu-za
webpage and the the Ubuntu-loco pages.

Please send me your cell number off list so that I can communicate directly
with you and help all the release parties run smoothly.

I would also like to ask all the members on the list to attend the IRC
monthly meetings. This is the best place to get all the information and get
organised. The more people attend the more organised we can be, this does
not only apply to the release party but to all the activities of the loco.

Lets work together to make Ubuntu-ZA the best loco out there.

Dewald J. Noeth
083 291 7799
djnoeth at gmail.com
"Only two things are infinite - the universe and human
stupidity, and i'm not so sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein