[ubuntu-za] The next Ubuntu Launch Party for Johannesburg and Pretoria is planned for meet on the 13th October .

Dewald Noeth djnoeth at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 21:23:10 UTC 2012

Hi Nico

Like me I think you have the release date as September and not October,
making the release party before the actual release. if you would like to
keep that date for an ubuntu hour that would be awesome, this way people
can get to know each other before the release party and will fell
comfortable in that environment.

Hope to hear from you soon

Dewald J. Noeth
083 291 7799
djnoeth at gmail.com
"Only two things are infinite - the universe and human
stupidity, and i'm not so sure about the universe."
Albert Einstein