[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu (Lunch) Hour in Cape Town

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Tue Sep 18 18:10:24 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

A couple of us who work in the Cape Town CBD have been chatting in IRC
about having an Ubuntu Hour at a coffee shop in the CBD at around lunch
time.

I know some people's lunch hours are fairly inflexible, and some
people's lunch hours are actually half an hour, but if you're
interested, please let us know by replying to this e-mail (on list) and
letting us know. Make sure you also specify two days and their
respective times that suit you best.

We're thinking of having it at either 12-1 or 1-2, in the week of the
8th to the 12th or the 15th or the 19th of October. The coffee shop
we've sussed out is Bean There Coffee Company, on Wale street, just off
the corner of Loop and Wale.

See http://goo.gl/maps/G5VXn

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za