[ubuntu-za] The next Ubuntu Launch Party for Johannesburg and Pretoria is planned for meet on the 13th October .

Nico Michael(iBurst) nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Sun Sep 16 18:30:56 UTC 2012

Hi there

For the last 5 Release parties we have met at restaurants ,   this time
l plan something different

The next Ubuntu Launch Party for Johannesburg and Pretoria will be held
in Pretoria at the House4Hack House in Centurion in October.

Traditionally l delay the launch not to coincide with the official
launch date,  this guaranteed me success for the last 4 events with the
new version downloaded and on time

Provisionally we will meet on the 13th October .

Once the venue has been finalized

Powered by MapPress <http://www.wphostreviews.com/mappress>

* Date:*
13th October 2012