[ubuntu-za] Netiquette (Was: How to change critical level of battery in Ubuntu 12.04 ? & Is it safe to edit conf files of /etc/laptop-mode/ ?)

Miles msdomdonner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 07:34:54 UTC 2012

> My two cents...
> Of all the lists I've ever been involved with the Ubuntu-ZA list has
> been the most helpful and newbie friendly one I've come across. Thanks
> guys, you're great!
>
> Charl

Well said Charl. Also remember you can go online to IRC , freenode,
ubuntu-za. Install xchat or quassel to make things easier. I find using
IRC to chat directly to the guys much more personal and its easier to
get questions and answers going both ways. But good work you guys that
help out on the mailing list.
Thats my 2 cents worth.

Miles