[ubuntu-za] How to change critical level of battery in Ubuntu 12.04 ? & Is it safe to edit conf files of /etc/laptop-mode/ ?

Wayne Abroue plettpc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 05:34:00 UTC 2012

* Intentional top post*

Gee, guys, Why is always the just found out about the terminal guys
that get their panties in a knot.
research on google? Come-on , Ubuntu is changing more than I change my
socks, most info available will be either outdated or simply wrong.
Yep, correct answers might be documented in some obscure dark place on
the intrawebs, but good luck finding it.
To OP >  A lot of Linux fundi's hang out on GLUG, CLUG, UBUNTU,
GENTOO, ETC lists at the same time to get our daily dose. cross
posting can irritate some, I don't know why though.I just ignore it.
However some do not, so no major harm done if you don't get any
favourable response on one list.
To the disgruntled, remember spoonfed will never get one far in
Linux.It's a fact.

Enjoy your day guys

Wayne A