[ubuntu-za] How to change critical level of battery in Ubuntu 12.04 ? & Is it safe to edit conf files of /etc/laptop-mode/ ?

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Tue Sep 11 05:13:37 UTC 2012

Thanks Robin and Frans, I agree wholeheartedly but also need to point
out that I generally experienced wonderful support and very patient
empathy from the Ubuntu community in spite of my relatively poor
computer literacy. The times when I needed (and deserved) to be pointed
in the right direction etiquette-wise, it was mostly done quite
sensitively and diplomatically, and I agree that we should try to never
antagonise or irritate each other.

Jan