[ubuntu-za] ubuntu 12.10 daily live not able to use

Frans de waal meesterarend at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 22:31:44 UTC 2012

If you get usb sticks not keeping their data make sure you eject it
before removing it from the computer I had once copied the same info
three times to the same disk and ended with a empty disk every time :P
then i ejected the disk and it was busy for at least 30seconds before
i could remove it from the system. just a thought.