[ubuntu-za] Root user in Ubuntu

Nico Michael(iBurst) nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Sun Sep 9 11:35:54 UTC 2012

Thanks Henk
This info helps me

This is a VM l am planning to create in my windows laptop for Java
development

I dont care about the root risks I use a snapshot of the installation of
my LinuxVM so any damages made by virus or hacker get overridden every
time l start this Linux
Thanks for the info now l know how to set Root password

The problem I have is when you do Ubuntu updates it clobbers out your
Sun Java then I have to re-install my sun Java
And that becomes a hassle

Kind Regards

Nico Michael
http://www.arduino.org.za