[ubuntu-za] ubuntu 12.10 daily live not able to use

Stefano Rivera stefanor at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 6 15:21:41 UTC 2012

Hi ubuntu-za (2012.09.06_16:25:26_+0200)
> > Like Quantal..no cursor on install.
>
> No mouse cursor? What kind of mouse do you have? Do you have another USB
> mouse you can try?

Oh, do you have old graphics hardware that couldn't previously run
Unity? Because now unity2d is gone, and Unity is using llvmpipe. It's
still buggy as hell :P

I see the same issues in VMs. But I get a cursor after finding the
"ubuntu botton" and launching a terminal.

(Then 2 minutes later, unity dies and I run screaming)

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/