[ubuntu-za] ubuntu 12.10 daily live not able to use

Johan Scheepers johansche at telkomsa.net
Wed Sep 5 16:41:01 UTC 2012

On 05/09/2012 13:56, juank at vodamail.co.za wrote:
> Hi Johan
>
> Try using the first image you downloaded and install with out internet
> connection. Read on google someone did that and update after
> installation.
>
> Juan
>
> Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!
> *From: * Johan Scheepers <johansche at telkomsa.net>
> *Sender: * ubuntu-za-bounces at lists.ubuntu.com
> *Date: *Tue, 04 Sep 2012 19:43:21 +0200
> *To: *<ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com>
> *ReplyTo: * Ubuntu South African Local Community
> <ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com>
> *Subject: *Re: [ubuntu-za] ubuntu 12.10 daily live not able to use

Hi Juan,

Some good news and some bad news.
Good news:
     With the DSL cable disconnected there is a cursur and it fuctions.
     It detecs the wireless part of the DSL. I accepted , password, etc.
     All is wel up to.
Bad news:
     The same as the ALPHA release : "choose a picture" click on
picture, wham, dead as a pigeon.
No movement at all. Keyboard or mouse.

I understand the BETA is expected tomorrow. We will see.
Thanks
JohanS