[ubuntu-za] Approval document

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 08:35:22 UTC 2012

Hi everybody

I have started working on the approval document. You can see it here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZATeam/ReApprovalApplication2012

It is still very sparse and I will only really be able to spend some time
on it later this weekend.

Please populate any of the sections you can.

One possible task would be make a list of the release parties we had and
list them in that section.
I will populate the photos section from the photos collected in my blog.

Also if anyone wants to research how to get the irc channel stats or the
website stats or the mailing list stats please feel free.

An easy task is to get the number of twitter followers and fill that in and
get the number of facebook page members and fill that in.

Our meeting slot is e Tuesday 18th December 2012, 20:00
UTC<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Loco+Council+December+2012+Meeting&iso=20121218T20&ah=1>
 in #ubuntu-meeting on irc.freenode.net. I have put us on the agenda.

Any small edit will help.

Maia