[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu 1210 problems need to roll back to previous version

Nico Michael nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Fri Nov 16 14:46:33 UTC 2012

Hi there Wayne and Adrianna,

I did the following  as per both your instructions:

sudo apt-get update

and then

sudo apt-get upgrade

and then

sudo dpkg -i crossover-standard-demo_10.0.0-1_i386.deb

This is copied to my windows computer from the linux box:

NICKS_STICK$ sudo dpkg -i crossover-standard-demo_10.0.0-1_i386.deb

Selecting previously unselected package crossover-standard-demo.
(Reading database ... 156470 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking crossover-standard-demo (from crossover-standard-demo_10.0.0-1_i386.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of crossover-standard-demo:
  crossover-standard-demo depends on python-glade2; however:
   Package python-glade2 is not installed.

dpkg: error processing crossover-standard-demo (--install):
  crossover-standard-demo

This is exactly the same error i got last night

Kind Regards

Nico Michael
http://www.arduino.org.za