[ubuntu-za] Precise Pangolin 12.04 Official CDs are here

tim@cybersmart.co.za tim at cybersmart.co.za
Mon May 28 15:39:34 UTC 2012

If you need my to help, I live at
20 Kenwood Rd, Fish Hoek 7975

Phone 0217821508
regards
Tim

Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "maia grotepass" <maiatoday at gmail.com>
To: "Ubuntu South African Local Community" <ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: [ubuntu-za] Precise Pangolin 12.04 Official CDs are here
Date: Mon, May 28, 2012 11:59

Hello ubuntu people

The CDs are here. There are 32bit desktop CDs and server CDs.

As before I will send out some CDs to central locations all over the
country. I have a list of regional contacts with addresses, but I am
not sure if these people want to distribute CDs again so I want to
refresh the list. This is a call  for volunteers. If you want to be a
regional contact and are willing to distribute CDs please let me know
your name and address. If you were on this list before and you are
still willing to distribute CDs also let me know your details because
I am recompiling the list. We also want to put the regional contacts
on the website so if people are looking for CDs you would be the
contact for that area.

Last time we had contacts in the following areas
Pretoria
Johannesburg
Bloemfontein
Durban
Cape Town
PE

Please let me know in the following 2 days so that I can send the CDs
as soon as possible.

Maia