[ubuntu-za] Axxess smtp issues on Ubuntu

FransIT dormakorp at vodamail.co.za
Fri May 25 09:17:22 UTC 2012

You might be able to set a reply-to address as default in TB. it's under
account settings. this would tell email programs to send to that address.
still not the perfect solution though.

Have you tested sending with another email client when TB have the
problem sending?

--
  When working on a computer you have to know enough:
  To fake what you don't know.

Frans de Waal
IT Manager/
Dormakorp