[ubuntu-za] Axxess smtp issues on Ubuntu

Wikus mazal.wikus at gmail.com
Fri May 25 08:38:50 UTC 2012

Hannes that is not an option. It works , but:
If I make gmail's smtp the default then all my mail comes from my gmail
account and not from my
main account. The problem with that is that when someone replies on my
mail it then goes to the wrong
account. It goes to my gmail account and not my main account as the
adress for reply is my gmail adress and
not my main adress because the gmail smtp was used.

- Wikus

      _
     | |
     | |