[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu 12.04 Paingolin

Andre Rossouw andre at arnet.co.za
Wed May 9 09:16:07 UTC 2012

I would be interested to find the differences between the installations that have problems and the ones that didn't. I've just upgraded all my user machines and my production servers with no hassles. Biggest issue was resolveconf on the workstations (and that was documented, I hadn't bothered to RTFM).