[ubuntu-za] Libre Office Auto Correct features are destroying me

Nico Michael nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Fri May 4 12:31:34 UTC 2012

Hi there

I am happy using Crossover Linux , it allows me to use my Microsoft Office.

This way I don't have issues with format
Microsoft Office works better in Linux than in Windows

Crossover was not too expensive, it was a lot easier to use then trying
to make MS Office run directly on wine

Kind regards

Nico Michael
(Sent from ptaisp.co.za)