[ubuntu-za] Printer problems

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Thu May 3 16:05:57 UTC 2012

My HP 6313 all-in-one has been running well for some time, but has now
lost contact with my Precise 12.02. I have reinstalled hplip via
terminal, tried to reinstall printers but it looks as if there is
conflict somewhere. The printer icon in the top toolbar shows three
printers and the start/printers shows connected to Localhost (my
network) but no printers installed. TheHP toolbar also shows no printers
installed and does not pick it up when I try to install.

Any ideas on where I should go from here?

Jan