[ubuntu-za] Ubuntu Stability Issues Re: Ubuntu Unity Stability Issues

Nico Michael nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Mon Jul 30 08:14:15 UTC 2012

Hi Hilton
I think I did not put a descriptive title

The problem is not the Unity Shell , Its the new version of Linux from
Ubuntu that keeps breaking things after updates

With Microsoft windows you can disable updates
If I could do that with my  Ubuntu it would have saved me a lot of sweat

I don't need all the bug fixes I just need a Stable version of Linux
Maybe Ubuntu should ship a complete new version to download where the
machine will not do Internet updates and allow for that option

As stable releases I would even use an older version for Stability

As I said my file server and wifes machine are running on Ubuntu 3 or
more years old with no more support and those machines work and work

regards
Nick

--

Kind Regards