[ubuntu-za] lga 775

Miles msdomdonner at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 13:39:05 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Frans de waal <meesterarend at gmail.com>
To: Ubuntu South African Local Community <ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-za] lga 775
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2012 13:51:38 +0200

I might be able to help would have to check my parts though

On Jul 14, 2012 8:39 AM, "Miles" <msdomdonner at gmail.com> wrote:
        Hi all, is there someone out here who has upgraded a motherboard
        with a
        lga 775 socket to a core2 cpu and still has the old cpu lying
        around.
        I need one to get a ECS P4M800PRO motherboard working. I want to
        try
        getting a small data recovery service running and need to be
        able to run
        win7 and xp as alternate boots to be able to offer an efficient
        service.
        Thank you
        Miles