[ubuntu-za] HSDPA USB Modem Advinne software

Bruce Pieterse dev at otq.za.net
Tue Jul 3 19:11:46 UTC 2012

On Thu 28 Jun 2012 11:11:48 SAST, Alf Stockton wrote:
> Some years ago I bought a 3.5G HSDPA USB Modem that came with Windows
> Advinne software that could work with any SIM card(Vodacom, MTN, 8TA
> or CellC) and for the life of me cannot remember the name of the
> individual or the company that I bought it from.
> A reminder of who this was would be great as I would like to get
> another one or two.

Hi Alf,

Maybe this will help:
http://shop.advinne.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1&zenid=6a8a942f87b56cb4e59e9ced4aa772f9

Exotic Systems
Ground Floor, Lansdown House
Hampton Park
20 Georgian Crescent
Bryanston
2152
South Africa

Telephone (South Africa): 010-130-0010
Telephone (International): +2710-130-0010

--
All the best,

Bruce

FSF Member 10674 / The FSF is a charity with a worldwide mission to
advance software freedom / Join the Free Software Foundation:
http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=10674