[ubuntu-za] Pangolin CDs

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Mon Jul 2 08:24:05 UTC 2012

Hi Maia,

Please accept my apologies if my mail contributed to what I perceive to
be a hint of irritation in your mail. I did not realise what had been
happening and since some considerable time had elapsed since you asked
for volunteers to distribute the CD's and me volunteering, I sort of
jumped the gun rather than just asking about what is happening.

Your inputs are really appreciated - there are always those important
individuals who make things happen and are seldom really appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jan

Jan Greeff
Posbus 4181