[ubuntu-za] Font installer blocking updates

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Sun Jul 1 14:31:18 UTC 2012

Thanks Tom, but this avenue also seems to be blocked: E: Could not get
lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily unavailable)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), is
another process using it?

I am getting the same response for both the commands you suggested.

Jan