[ubuntu-za] Unexpected shutdown of netbeans 7.1 on run project

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Fri Jan 27 20:26:53 UTC 2012

On 27/01/2012 16:30, Navdeep Singh Sidhu wrote:
> i have installed netbeans7.1 on ubuntu 11.10 & my neatbeans get closed
> or can say get turned off in unexpected way on clicking run project. i
> have also attached a video recorded via desktop recorder. hope this will
> help to understand my problem.Can some body help me? Thanks in advance.

Navdeep, please stop cross-posting to three different mailing lists.
This is regarded as rude in mailing list etiquette.

Here's a great FAQ on mailing list etiquette:
http://www.gweep.ca/~edmonds/usenet/ml-etiquette.html

Post to one list. If after a week you have no replies, then post to another.

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za