[ubuntu-za] Printer Recommendation

William Walter Kinghorn williamk at dut.ac.za
Thu Jan 26 12:11:04 UTC 2012

Hi Andre,

I took my laptop with me, saw the printer I like, checked if the printer was supported, then bought it

the way I checked, was to begin the manual install of a printer, until all the vender list came up, look for that vendor, looked for the printer

If you want to buy a Canon, have a look at : http://www.ubuntubuzz.com/2011/06/download-install-canon-printer-driver.html

William