[ubuntu-za] need Linux contact at Potch - NWU - for 23Jan12

zabear1 zabear1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 02:22:51 UTC 2012

Hi Steyn, I'll contact you on Monday in morning. Can you email me your phone at work?

Regards
Piet

Sent from Samsung tablet

Steyn Geldenhuys <djsgeldenhuys at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Piet

I'm in Potch, at the University. We have quite the Linux use going - especially at our departement Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering.

We also have an on campus repo going for most of the popular linux distro's - maintained by our Physics department.

Regards
Steyn