[ubuntu-za] Cape Town Ubuntu Hour

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Mon Jan 16 19:14:08 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

We've had a number of successful Ubuntu Hours in various parts of the
country, mostly Stellenbosch, and while it's great, I personally have
been unable to attend. So I'm proposing an Ubuntu Hour in Cape Town
itself, toward the middle of February.

I'd like to hold it at a coffee shop somewhere central, with access to
public transport. I was thinking Rondebosch would likely be a good
location, and (depending where you are) the train station is fairly
close by.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a coffee shop in or around Rondebosch?
Does anyone have a suggestion for an alternate suburb or location?

Possible dates for the Ubuntu Hour are the 11th, the 18th or the 25th of
February. Which would suit people better?

Which would work better, a morning or an afternoon on a Saturday?

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za