[ubuntu-za] Unity Desktop question

Nick Michael(PtaISP) nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Thu Jan 12 06:43:35 UTC 2012

Hi Charl and Quintin

Thanks to both of you.

I installed Compizconfig Manager

I set up the General Settings:General Options  to have :
Horizontal size=6 desktops
vertical size =2
number of desktops =6

In the Desktop settings I added Desktop cube and Rotate Cube and Ubuntu unity Plugin enabled
I also enabled the View Port switcher

I still could not  figure out how to rotate or change my desktop with the mouse

then I also added Compiz fusion Icon

Still nothing works

What is the secret to doing this ?

regards