[ubuntu-za] Stop the Anti-Unity / Gnome 3 FUD! [off topic]

Nico Michael nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Wed Jan 11 20:33:54 UTC 2012

Unity has some nice features , however there are some basic applets one
used all the time
These are now missing and it is a bit frustrating for an old hand like
me to find your way
around the GUI

I cant figure out on 11:10 how to switch to Classic Gnome.
I know I read it lastyear but my memory is fading

I also have problems increasing the fonts so I can read the screens
You will age and when you reach my age I hope the youngsters will not be
harsh with you

So I can understand the harsh criticism Unity  is getting

Nick