[ubuntu-za] Printer connection

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Thu Jan 5 07:57:09 UTC 2012

My printer keeps on losing its connection, especially when another
computer on the network is on.

I managed to trace this problem to the Ubuntu International forum, where
it seems as if the problem is not restricted to my system or just to HP
printers, however, this forum no longer allows me on my registered
password. It also rejects the password that the system mailed to me, so
it seems as if I have no way back into that forum.

Is there someone in the SA community who can point me in the right
direction here?

I am currently running Ubuntu 11.04, but the problem also existed on
10.04 and 10.10.

Jan Greeff