[ubuntu-za] Looking for some expert advice to select project for internship!!

Navdeep Singh Sidhu navdeepsingh.sidhu95 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:54:20 UTC 2012

Hello every one,

Pardon me & Hope nobody is angry on me for sending this mail on this
channel.

But i'm looking for some expert advice to select a project for my
internship. I'm not have much or none experince of IT field. I'm a final
year student of B.tech (CSE) ,GNDU (amritsar). And i'm having my internship
in JAVA technologies at CMC mohali. They have given me long list of
projects they are working on. and i have no awareness of values of these
projects. So i'm attaching a pdf of list with this mail they sent to me. i
think that most of people on this channel are working from years  in IT
field. So i expect best of best advice from field experts.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Navdeep Singh