[ubuntu-za] Cape Town Ubuntu Hour

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Mon Feb 6 19:23:40 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!

On 16/01/2012 21:14, Raoul Snyman wrote:
> We've had a number of successful Ubuntu Hours in various parts of the
> country, mostly Stellenbosch, and while it's great, I personally have
> been unable to attend. So I'm proposing an Ubuntu Hour in Cape Town
> itself, toward the middle of February.

Well, according to our Doodle page, it looks like this Saturday is going
to be the best day, at 2-3pm. If I haven't heard anything more by
Wednesday, the Cape Town Ubuntu Hour will be held on Saturday the 11th
of February, from 2pm till 3pm.

I'll confirm a venue by Wednesday.

If you have only just heard about it now, vote for your best time in the
Doodle below:

http://www.doodle.com/n9yfu6s24xne4vva

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za