[ubuntu-za] SiteZilla - Open Source Website Builder/Generator

Hannes Coetzee scorpking at scorpking.za.org
Fri Feb 3 00:40:08 UTC 2012

Hi everyone

I've created a PHP website builder that creates small static HTML
websites while learning PHP. There are 119 templates included so far and
I will add more types of websites later when I have a better
understanding of OO PHP. If anyone is interested take a look at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/sitezilla/ .Any feedback would be welcomed.

I have another script or two for those with Ubuntu servers at home that
will be uploaded somewhere soon - I'll post it here when I upload them.

Hannes