[ubuntu-za] What am I missing?

tim at nevyn.co.za tim at nevyn.co.za
Mon Dec 10 08:06:02 UTC 2012

Jan,

I would hazard a guess that it could be graphics card or driver related.

The other thing to look at is to see what the results of the 'top' command
are showing as this will give some insight as to what the computer is
actually doing in the background.

Can you perhaps describe what you mean by running slow ?

Regards

Tim