[ubuntu-za] Feel like trashing my HP all-in-one

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Sun Dec 9 12:13:11 UTC 2012

It has been many months since my HP Officejet 6313 started printing the
following output every time I print anything else but a standard Libre
Office document, before printing the required document. The output is
not always exactly the same, the media limits figures differ but the
rest seems to be identical.

Now the problem has escalated: it prints TWO copies of the offending
document before printing what is required, AND another copy afterwards.

The HPLIP helpdesk seems to have given up trying to solve the problem,
so I'm back to the community for help, if anyne can assist you will
receive a medal!

Best wishes,

Jan

Media Limits: O.OO x 0.OO to 8.4O x 11.83 inches
Job ID: HP-Officejet-6300-series-140
Driver: hp-officejet_6300_series.ppd
Driver Version:
Driver Version: HP Officejet 6300 series
Make and Model: HP Officejet 6300 Series, hpcups 3.12.2
Printer: HP-Officejet-6300-series
Created at: Thu Sep 13 14:11:05 2012
Printed at: Thu Sep 13 14:11:05 2012