[ubuntu-za] Libre Office printing

Charl Wentzel charl.wentzel at vodamail.co.za
Mon Apr 23 21:10:02 UTC 2012

On 23/04/2012 17:55, SecretCode wrote:
> If it's not set in Open Office's preferences, maybe it's set in the
> printer preferences? Several print drivers have this capability. What
> printer are you printing to?

Hi Joe

Thanks, but I checked this too.  I'm using a UTAX printer which is
compatible with the Kyocera-Mita-FS-1018MFP driver.  This is a PPD file
I downloaded from the internet.  This driver does not support the
multi-page feature.  Other programs are not affected, only Libre
Office.  It think its there for safe to assume that the problem is
linked to Libre office somehow.

Regards
Charl