[ubuntu-za] Launcher icons

Jan Greeff jan at verslank.net
Wed Apr 11 19:16:10 UTC 2012

Someone please help! The workspace switcher and trash icons in my
launcher keep on dragging themselves into almost oblivion below the
screen, so I have to go looking for them every time I need them by
opening the launcher and then dragging the cursor to the bottom of the
launcher panel, then only will they pop up even if there is plenty space
in the visible section of the launcher.

This is a nuisance but no amount of drag and drop or jiggling seems to
make any difference except to make them hide even deeper down.

Jan