[ubuntu-za] Drifta

frans dormakorp at vodamail.co.za
Thu Sep 22 06:57:25 UTC 2011

On 11/09/22 08:44 AM, Hendrik van Wyk wrote:

> That thread on mybroadband was also my starting point, but the
> protocol has changed since that was posted in 2010.
That's not nice of them...

I've seen something about win XP  not working with the device...maybe
check your wine settings against that also...

If the device stream av over the network, it might be possible to check
with your firewall logs which ports are used and maybe try something
like vlc?

--
  When working on a computer you have to know enough:
  To fake what you don't know.

Frans de Waal
IT Manager/
Dormakorp