[ubuntu-za] Software Freedom Day Tomorrow!

Stefan Lesicnik stefan at lsd.co.za
Fri Sep 16 12:04:28 UTC 2011

Hi,

Forwarded from Karl from Glug.
See the program here and come join us

http://softwarefreedomday.co.za/program

Stefan

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Karl Fischer" <kmf at fischer.org.za>
To: "Glug-chat" <glug-chat at linux.org.za>
Sent: Friday, 16 September, 2011 2:01:35 PM
Subject: [Glug-chat] Software Freedom Day Tomorrow!

Hello!
Just a reminder that Software Freedom Day is happening TOMORROW at VodaWorld!
We are starting at 9:30 .... so come happy and excited!
This is year is going to rock we are more focused and we can network,
chat and generally just chill with like minded people!
We are just looking for some volunteers to take pictures :)
Remember it's VodaWorld ... so they have some delicious bandwidth that
we can use to get and share Free (Libre) Software.

Time : 9:30
Where : Vodaworld, Midrand
Why : Software Freedom Day!

www.softwarefreedomday.co.za