[ubuntu-za] Monthly IRC Meet

Miles msdomdonner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 14:39:32 UTC 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Pieterse <octoquadza at gmail.com>
To: Ubuntu South African Local Community <ubuntu-za at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-za] Monthly IRC Meet
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 16:03:46 +0200
Mailer: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20110929
Thunderbird/7.0.1

On Mon 24 Oct 2011 10:26:48 SAST, Wesley Werner wrote:
> Hi all
>
> A reminder that our monthly IRC meet is tonight at 7:30 pm. Please
> suggest any agenda items you want to discuss.
>
> Apologies if I couldn't send notice sooner, I was away the weekend
> without net access.
>
> For those who haven't been there yet, why not stop by and say hi! Chat
> with us using the web interface http://ubuntu-za.org/irc-live-chat OR
> use your favorite IRC chat client and connect to irc.freenode.net and
> join channel #ubuntu-za
>
> The link to the agenda: http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-za/259/detail/
>
> Wesley aka kbmonkey

Hi Wesley,

Wasn't the meeting suppose to be last week, 17 Oct?

--
Best of luck,

Bruce

Sorry Bruce, I think I didnt update the lists that we postponed the meet
last week because we didnt have anyone to chair. But all looks good for
tonight so please join us
Miles