[ubuntu-za] release parties?

maia grotepass maiatoday at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:02:46 UTC 2011

Hi everybody

> If you would like to get them going in your area as well please please go a
> head.
I second that! Any party, small and informal is good too.

Rumours were that the rubgy would stop us from organising release
parties but after last weekends events maybe this is no longer the
case.

Since we have had a few release parties in Stellenbosch we thought
we'd give Cape Town a turn to be host ... but that is just our area,
what will happen elsewhere?

I am 3 weeks away from huge practical exam so all I can offer as far
as organisation for this round is an encouraging word from the wings.
I'll find my ubuntu friends on the day and celebrate.