[ubuntu-za] Vodacom's Ubuntu ARM Webbook

Stefano Rivera stefanor at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 25 17:04:58 UTC 2011

Hi Michael (2011.11.25_17:21:48_+0200)
> However, there's no escaping the fact that this is an entry-level device.
> In sum: if you're stuck for a computer and hard up, you could do
> worse; if you want something highly mobile, rugged, and not too much
> of a loss if stolen, this could be a good addition to your gear.

I've also been trying to get my hands on one. The local stores don't
seem to have any plans for getting stock. I suspect I'll have to try the
bigger ones. (Well, I was actively trying before UDS, but haven't done
anything about it since) Where did you get it?

Your review sounds like pretty much what I was expecting. Might be great
for lightweight tasks on the hoof, but not a laptop replacement.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera
  http://tumbleweed.org.za/