[ubuntu-za] New Ubuntu 11:10 Please advise

Nick Michael(PtaISP) nick.michael at ptaisp.co.za
Mon Nov 21 12:01:51 UTC 2011

Hi there

I have installed the new Ubuntu 11:10 on my laptop

In the previous version you had an option to use Classic Desktop at the logon screen
This option is not there

*How can I switch between the Gnome and the New desktop (Until I an comfortable with the new desktop) ?*

I tried out the Linux Mint and did not like how it managed things so I  Installed the New Ubuntu 11:10 and added APTonCD which was a nice feature that Mint Linux had
so now I had no reason to use Linux Mint

regards
Nick